NOW ENROLLING FOR fall 2022
High School Freshmen-Seniors
Enrollment will be capped at 80 domestic and 80 international students, respectively
IMPORTANT STEPS FOR ADMISSIOn
- A student or parent may inquire through the website or contact the school directly
- The Director or Chief Operating Officer will schedule a tour of school
- The parent/guardian will then fill out the enrollment form
- ISAA will reach out to previous school for student transcripts
- Before a new semester a student will take an assessment test to determine placement
- Financial Aid applications are also available when needed
ISAA accepts the Indiana School Choice Scholarship!
Tuition is $24,900 per student. However, 100% of our current families are awarded large scholarship opportunities. ISAA offers financial scholarships to students based on the parent(s)/guardian(s) combined annual gross income. Parent(s)/guardian(s) are to provide ISAA with their previous year’s tax return.
ISAA internally uses a sliding scale of 10% of the household’s annual income to determine the tuition amount. For example, a student’s family with a household income of $60,000 would have a tuition payment of $6,000. ISAA’s minimum tuition amount is $3,000 per student. We also offer sibling discounts.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
ISAA admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based upon race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, per the Revenue Procedure 75-50, 1975-2 C.B. 587, as modified by Revenue Procedure 2019-22, I.R.B. 1260.